FrontTech 8Pcs Carburetor Adjustment Tool with Carrying Bag for Common 2 Cycle Carburator Engine
FrontTech 8Pcs Carburetor Adjustment Tool with Carrying Bag for Common 2 Cycle Carburator Engine by FrontTech at Linden Tree. MPN: T00012. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a full set which fits with most brands of equipment, such as Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and
1. Material: Stainless steel & Plastic
2. Overall lenth: 6.18 inches
3. Lenth of metal pole: 3 inches
4. Lenth of plastic handle: 3.18 inches
5. Diameter of metal pole: 0.19 inch
6. Square handle.
Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the specific tip shaped adjustment screws.
Please clean the screws on carburetor before application, especially the small headed adjustment tool.
With rusted screws, turning the tool too much will damage the tip.
These stainless steel are specially made to work for this function with appropriate
1×Small Head Pac Man
1×Small Head Single D
1×7 Teeth Splined
1×21 Teeth Splined
Features & Highlights
- A whole MUST-TO-HAVE carburetor adjustment tool set, to keep engine with EPA specifications
- Comes with 21 Teeth Splined + 7 Teeth Splined + Single D + Small Head Single D + Double D + Pac Man + Small Head Pac Man + Hexagon
- Convenient to use with every adjustment tool's handle stamped with the tip shape. 1/4 turn is the most used increments when tuning a carburetor.Easier to tell 1/4 turn increments on setting mixture ratio with square handles.
- Made of long lasting stainless steel, ergonomic grip and metal pole
- With a carrying case to protect the tools, also to keep all the screw drivers from scattering around, easy to have all the 8 tools organized in one place
|Package Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1 x 1 inches|