Manual Firewood and Kindling Splitter Made of Cast Iron – Safe & Easy Way to Split Logs for Wood Stove, Fireplace
Free Shipping Included! Manual Firewood and Kindling Splitter Made of Cast Iron – Safe & Easy Way to Split Logs for Wood Stove, Fireplace by TORO.TM at Linden Tree. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you need to create kindling for your campfire, wood stove, fireplace or pizza oven and you don't want to risk injury by using an axe, this
Features & Highlights
- EASY and EFFORTLESS WAY TO MAKE KINDLING: Splits firewood with less force than a splitting axe or a hatchet. Simply place a log on top of the splitter and hit it with a mallet.
- SAFE: Having no moving blade, you will never worry about injuring your hands or fingers. For an even safer use, attach the splitter by using two mounting holes on the bottom.
- HEAVY DUTY: Made of cast iron (no welds), it is sturdy and durable enough to endure years of wood splitting.
- NO ASSEMBLY and NO MAINTENANCE: Made of one solid iron piece. Due to unique design, the splitting tip doesn't need to be sharpened.
- SIZE: 6.5 inch inside diameter (top ring). Click "ADD TO CART" to get your own Manual Firewood Splitter and start splitting your kindling the safest and the easiest way. HAMMER is NOT INCLUDED.
|Item Size:||12.99 x 9.21 x 9.21 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|