Oregon 91PXL025U 25 Foot Roll of Semi-Chisel, 3/8" Low Profile pitch, .050" Gauge Saw Chain
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Oregon 91PXL025U 25 Foot Roll of Semi-Chisel, 3/8'' Low Profile pitch, .050'' Gauge Saw Chain by Oregon at Linden Tree. MPN: 91PXL025U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 91PXL is a high performance Low Profile chain ideal for homeowners and professionals using light-weight chain saws up to 42cc, who prefer low
Features & Highlights
- Features Blued Cutters which provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength.
- Equipped with LubriTec features which deliver the best possible lubrication for your saw. Keeping lubrication where its needed most means a longer lasting saw chain.
- The Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration at the handles by 25% or more.
- 412 Drive Links; 3/8" Low Profile Pitch; .050" Gauge; Cutter Sequence - Standard; Recommended use on Bars: up to 18" in. (45 cm) in length; Recommended for Saw Sizes: up to 42 cc
- 91PXL is Oregons high-performance Low Profile ANSI certified Low Kickback chain.Its Blued Cutters and extended top plates make this a higher quality, longer lasting chain than the standard 91PX style.
|Item Weight:||0.0366 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.89 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches|