RIDGID 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Locator, Line Tracer and Underground Utility Locator
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the RIDGID 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Locator, Line Tracer and Underground Utility Locator by Ridgid at Linden Tree. MPN: 21893. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements. Includes RIDGID SeekTech SR-20 Locator ideal for underground utility location, package of 3
Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements.
Includes RIDGID SeekTech SR-20 Locator ideal for underground utility location, package of 3 NaviTrack mark chips, SeekTech SR-20/SR-24 rugged carrying case (22173), 4 C-cell batteries, instructional DVD, and operator’s manual
RIDGID locating receivers feature an easy-to-use visual mapping display that allows you to locate utility lines and sondes/beacons with confidence. Use with a SeeSnake camera equipped with a sonde transmitter to locate the camera head during an inspection or use with a line transmitter to find buried utilities. These locators can also find flushable float sondes and remote transmitters attached to a push rod or drain cable.
The RIDGID 21893 SeekTech Locator is only 3.5 pounds. SeekTech locators provide unprecedented ease-of-use for locating underground pipes. Transmitters can be approached from any direction for faster, more accurate locates thanks to several, multi-directional antennas built into the underground pipe locator capturing the complete signal field.
Easily locate in-line transmitters such as a SeeSnake, remote transmitters (Sondes), and energized metallic lines with active line traces, passive power trace, passive radio trace, and sonde (beacon) frequencies.
Easily read the 240 x 160 LCD display to find your equator, poles, and lines and quickly locate.
The SeekTech SR-20 is ideal for doing almost any underground pipe location, sewer location, line detection, users locating with SeeSnake inspection cameras, and need to locate energized lines.
Operates with 4 C-Cell batteries that typically last approximately 16 hours.
SeekTech locator utilizes a large range of standard frequencies:
Active Line Trace Frequencies*: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz.
Features & Highlights
- Large LCD screen graphically displays representation displaying proximity signal, signal strength, target line and guidance arrows to quickly identify distortion and help map difficult locates
- Omni-Seek technology increases accuracy and efficiency when searching in passive mode- continuously searches passive power and radio bands to locate and avoid unknown metallic lines
- Trace any pipe locator frequency from 10 Hz to 35,000 kHz* while utilizing plumbing camera snakes, sonde (beacons), and wire transmitters for better underground utility location and pipe line tracing
- 3 antennas offset 120 degrees from each other in each housing and 2 gradient antennas (8 total antennas) make it easier to pick up the signal regardless of orientation and angle
- Continual Depth feature increases productivity by showing depth changes of signal from underground pipe in real-time
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Weight:||3.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|