RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter (10 watts), Underground Cable Locator and Utility Locator
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter (10 watts), Underground Cable Locator and Utility Locator by Ridgid at Linden Tree. MPN: 21903. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The SeekTech ST-510 includes the 10-watt line transmitter to energize metallic lines for tracing with carry handle and extendable strap for sweeps,
The SeekTech ST-510 includes the 10-watt line transmitter to energize metallic lines for tracing with carry handle and extendable strap for sweeps, ground spike and 2- 25 feet of coiled lead with heavy duty clamps.
Uses 3 connection methods: Direct Connection, Induction Method with SeekTech Inductive Signal Clamp 20973 (Sold Separately), surface induction (align lines on the unit with the pipe in the ground).
Buttons, LCD display, LED indicator lights, and audio feedback show impedance, resistance, and wattage output, speed operation, and confirms a good circuit before beginning a trace. Ideal for a pipeline, water supply, cast iron, or large diameter hydrants and services. The extra wattage makes your life easier.
The ST-510 Line Transmitter works in direct connect mode with these frequencies: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz and 93 kHz, and induction method with these frequencies: 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz. * The unit is compatible with competitive equipment as well. on the unit to set the frequencies (1, 8, 33, 262 kHz*) set induction, and control the power button and power output (low is 1/2 watt, medium is 2 watts, and high is 5 watts). Can simultaneously transmit 2 frequencies at one time. Works with
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
*Up to 93 kHz for devices sold in Europe.
Features & Highlights
- Fully variable power output to maximize battery life or push the signal further down the run for better utility locating and large-diameter pipe location
- LCD display provides instant visual feedback about line resistance, impedance, and current flow keeping circuit information easy to read while underground wire locating
- Extended range 25-foot (7,62 meter) terminal leads can attach using the heavy duty clips or built-in magnets and have built-in edge to scrape paint for optimal connection to pipe, ground or connection point
- Quick and easy to use line locator with LCD display, LED light indicators and carry handle and straps for sweeping
- Generates frequencies: Direct Connect - 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 93 kHz; Induction - 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz* - Competitor frequencies available in both direct connect and induction
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Weight:||9.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.8 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|