The RIDGID 50557 Pressure Test Pump is a must have tool for pressure testing all types of piping systems for leaks. The hydraulic pressure test pump is designed to easily pressure test a wide range of fluid systems for leaks including heating, compressed air, oil, sprinkler and small bore pipeline systems using water, oil or a mixture of water and ethylene glycol. The pump requires very low effort to operate. It has a patented, variable two-stage lever-arm that reduces the handle force required and automatic pressure holding valves for easily pressurizing the system. Pressure is maintained automatically and there's no valve to be closed manually. Easily connect the pump to the system with the supplied hose and pump the handle to reach the desired pressure. The pressure is released by simply opening one valve when complete. Built for versatility, it's lightweight at only 14 pounds and has an easy locking handle for convenient transport. The 3.6-gallon reservoir capacity doubles as a handy tool box when not in use. Durable as well as versatile, the corrosion-resistant pressure test pump has a sturdy plastic container and an aluminum and carbon enhanced PTFE piston pump for longer life. The pressure gauge sits securely in the top cover, protecting it from damage. For reliability, there is a replaceable dirt filter on the inlet and outlet that keeps components clean. The pump in this cooling system pressure test kit has a 725 PSI (50 Bar) maximum pressure and a 38 cm3 volume/stroke. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Designed to pressure test all types of piping systems for leaks, including heating, compressed air, refrigeration, oil, sprinkler and small bore pipeline systems
- Features a patented variable lever-arm design and automatic pressure holding valves that enable fast, easy pressurization while reducing the handle force required
- Versatile hydraulic pressure test pump is a lightweight 14 pounds (6.4 kg) and features a handle that locks easily for convenient transport; 3.6-gallon (13.6 liter) reservoir doubles as a handy tool box
- Corrosion-proof construction offers durability; replaceable dirt filter keeps components clean
- 725 PSI maximum pressure; 38 cm3 volume/stroke
|Item Size:||10.6 x 29.6 x 29.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ridgid, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Erie Tools
Erie Tools 2.2 GPM 1500 PSI Triplex Pressure Washer Pump 1750 RPM Cat AR GeneralErie Tools 5/8-inch hollow shaft pressure washer pump. This pump has a forged brass manifold, aluminum alloy crankshaft, and aluminum alloy connecting rod. The Erie Tools...