RIDGID RP 340-B Press Tool - 43348 Hydraulic Crimping Tool Jaws Not Included - ProPress Tool Jaws, PureFlow MegaPress, Standard Series Jaws and Rings Compatible (Cordless)
Save 1% on the RIDGID RP 340-B Press Tool - 43348 Hydraulic Crimping Tool Jaws Not Included - ProPress Tool Jaws, PureFlow MegaPress, Standard Series Jaws and Rings Compatible (Cordless) by Ridgid at Linden Tree. MPN: 43348. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Keep the plumbing solder in the truck and trade up to the newest generation of Pressing Technology from RIDGID. The RIDGID RP 340 Standard Press Tool
Keep the plumbing solder in the truck and trade up to the newest generation of Pressing Technology from RIDGID. The RIDGID RP 340 Standard Press Tool is lightweight at only 8.3 pounds, and still has an impressive 5,400 pounds (24kN) of hydraulic ram output.. It features nearly 180 degrees rotating swivel barrel that is perfect for getting at hard-to-reach connections. As a cordless hydraulic crimping tool it achieves 400 presses per charge utilizing the 18V Advanced Lithium 4 battery. This RIDGID press tool has an industry-leading service interval of 42,000 cycles proving its durability displayed with an indicator along with battery life, and temperature.
While jaws and rings are not included with this hydraulic crimping tool, it is compatible with all RIDGID standard series pressing jaw and ring attachments (incl: RIDGID ProPress, MegaPress, Pureflow, and Press Snap) and has a 1/2 inch to 4-inch capacity for copper fittings and stainless steel fittings as well as 1/2 inch to 2 inch PEX fittings
This RIDGID Pressing Tool comes with the cordless RIDGID RP340-B Press Tool, 1- 18V Lithium 4aHr Battery, Advanced Lithium Battery Charger, and a Press Tool Carrying Case.
*Versus RP 330-B.
Note: An optional AC power adapter can further maximize uptime. Not available in Australia.
Features & Highlights
- Improved RIDGID Pressing Tool design is 30% smaller to increase maneuverability and a a 17% lighter tool reducing operator fatigue*
- LED-light built into the pressing tool for continued pipe joining operations of this hydraulic crimping tool in no or low-light environments
- At 42,000 cycles it's the Longest service Interval in the industry and 31% longer than previous models
- Cordless hydraulic crimping tool uses powerful an 18V Advanced Lithium 4aHr battery to produce 400 presses per charge for more uptime
- Compatible with all RIDGID Standard Series Jaws with up to a 4 inch capacity for copper / stainless steel or 2 inch PEX including RIDGID ProPress, MegaPress, Pureflow, XL-C, and Press Snap
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Weight:||19.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 12.1 x 12.1 inches|