SE GP-MD15 Fine Tuning Metal Detector with 6-1/2" Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem
SE GP-MD15 Fine Tuning Metal Detector with 6-1/2'' Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem by SE at Linden Tree. MPN: GP-MD15. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SE can help you look for treasures or misplaced valuables with our fine tuning metal detector with 6-1/2'' diameter waterproof search coil. Our small
SE can help you look for treasures or misplaced valuables with our fine tuning metal detector with 6-1/2" diameter waterproof search coil. Our small coil metal detector is great for uneven terrain, tight spaces, the beach, parks, the desert, ghost towns, shallow water, and more. Detect non-ferrous metals when the tone goes up, including gold, platinum, copper, brass, and aluminum. Detect ferrous metals when the tone drops off, including iron and steel. Our lightweight and easy-to-use metal detector can be used almost anywhere and our instructional video will help you correctly utilize all features.
1) 6-1/2" diameter waterproof search coil
2) Adjustable stem extends from 15" to 27"
3) Large easy to read meter
4) Zero reset button
5) Discrimination dial
6) Fine tune dial
7) Battery Test Toggle Switch
8) Volume dial
9) Internal speaker 1
10) 3.5mm headphone jack
11) Battery test toggle switch
12) Requires 6AA batteries (not included)
13) Weight with batteries: 2lbs
14) Internal coiled wire and connector
Do not submerge the electronic controls box in water.
HOW TO USE:
Install 6 AA batteries after removing the compartment in back of the electronics control box, then replace the cover.
Adjust the stem to a desirable height.
Set the switch to "operate".
Set the discrimination dial to "Min".
Set the "tune" dial to the left.
Set the "volume" to the desired level.
Press and hold the red "zero reset" button, then slowly rotate the "tune" dial to the right until the sensitivity needle reaches "0".
Release the "zero reset" button.
See our instructional video for specifics on further use and detection abilities.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best possible source for value. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness our Fine Tuning Metal Detector with 6-1/2" Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem has to offer.
IMPORTANT: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Features & Highlights
- Metal detector is great for treasure hunting in many different terrains, including shallow water
- Waterproof search coil is 6-1/2" in diameter and can be used in uneven terrain, tight spaces, and shallow water
- Change in tone increases when non-ferrous metals are detected and drops off for ferrous metals
- Large easy-to-read controls for sensitivity, volume, battery test, and discrimination tuning
- Dimensions: total length is 26" to 37" with an adjustable stem that extends from 15" to 27"
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|