SE GP-MD16 Professional Quality Metal Detector with 6-1/2" Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem
SE GP-MD16 Professional Quality Metal Detector with 6-1/2'' Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem by SE at Linden Tree. MPN: GP-MD16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The SE GP-MD16 Professional Quality Metal Detector with 6-1/2'' Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem can help you look for treasures,
The SE GP-MD16 Professional Quality Metal Detector with 6-1/2" Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem can help you look for treasures, relics, coins, or misplaced valuables with our metal detector with a 6-1/2" diameter waterproof search coil. Our small coil metal detector is great for uneven terrain, tight spaces, the beach, parks, the desert, ghost towns, shallow water and more. This product detects different kinds of metal including ferrous metals (iron and steel) and non-ferrous metals including gold, platinum, copper, brass, aluminum, and more. Filter out more or less metals with the discrimination feature (see instructional video for specifics). Our lightweight and easy to use metal detector can be used almost anywhere in hard to reach areas, including uneven terrain and shallow water, and detect most metals.
1) 6-1/2" diameter waterproof search coil
2) Large easy to read meter that includes:
- Target indicator
- Discrimination dial will filter out some signals
- Volume dial with an internal speaker and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Power off and sensitivity dial to hear weaker signals
- Low battery indicator
3) Adjustable stem extends from 16" to 28"
4) Adjustable forearm rest
5) Requires two 9V batteries (not included)
6) Weight with batteries: 2 pounds
7) Compact and lightweight design
8) 35" wire and connector
Do not submerge the electronic controls box in water.
HOW TO SET UP AND USE:
Install two 9V batteries (1 in each of the 2 battery compartments) after removing the 2 battery covers in back of the electronics control box. Then, replace the covers.
First, attach the lower stem to the 6-1/2" round coil.
Use the upper stem to adjust the height.
Clip on the control box at the top of the stem, then lock it down with the tie-down bolt.
After the stem height is adjusted, wind the control cable up the stem.
Plug the cable into the control box.
The GP-MD16 needs movement to detect metal.
See our instructional video for specifics on further use and detection abilities.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best possible source for value. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness our Professional Quality Metal Detector with 6-1/2" Diameter Waterproof Search Coil and Adjustable Stem has to offer.
IMPORTANT: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Features & Highlights
- Metal Detector is easy to use and great for treasure hunting in many different terrains including shallow water
- Waterproof search coil is 6-1/2" in diameter and can be used in uneven terrain, tight spaces and shallow water
- Large easy to read controls for sensitivity, volume, battery test and discrimination tuning
- Discrimination feature allows you to filter out specific metals based on your tuning adjustment
- Dimensions: total length is 31" to 43" with an adjustable stem that extends from 16" to 28"
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.75 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|