Zenport Zen-Tek Instruments liquid glycerin filled 0-3000 psi pressure gauge is an excellent choice for vibrating environments, such as around working machinery and is built with a 2.5-inch diameter ABS case with 372 plastic window, 1/4 NPT brass bottom connection and brass internal mechanism. Glycerin helps prevent icing and moisture penetration. This gauge is great for use with water systems, air tanks, oil systems and more. This quality gauge features grade A accuracy (1.6%) and features a high visibility dial and number readout.
Features & Highlights
- Liquid glycerin filled 0-3000 psi pressure gauge; grade A accuracy of 1.6% full range
- 2.5-inch (63.5mm) diameter ABS case with 372 plastic window; 1/4-inch NPT bottom connection; brass internals and connection
- Dampening action of the liquid makes readings possible during conditions of rapid dynamic loading and vibration
- Better performance in corrosive environments and immunity to moisture penetration and icing
- Liquid helps to lubricate all moving elements, improving the lifespan of the gauge; high visibility dial face and numbers
|Item Size:||2 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zenport, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.